- Haldir, on Lothlórien’s separation from the rest of Middle-Earth, book II, chapter VI
no matter how tough or dangerous you are, there will always be the instinct to freeze up when your older brother catches you doing things you probably shouldn’t. I bet these things happened throughout their entire childhoods
As an older brother, I can 100% confirm this is true.
There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort’s death is fucking ridiculous
Today my friend told me that his older brother locks him in the closet so often that his mom leaves a whistle there so she knows to get him out